Monday, November 5, 2007

Shannon Haley, Young, Beautiful, Talented...Fantastic!!

Review by Bob about Shannon Haley

posted on FameCast.

 

Shannon Haley is all of the above and more!!! As a newcomer to Famecast, I'd like to express my sincere appreciation to my friend, Fred Mitchell, for turning me on to this extraordinary website that allows talented, yet unrecognized artists from all around the globe to express their individual talents and develop a fan base.

I want to thank him as well for tellng me about
Shannon and showing me her "Black Velvet" video. I don't claim to be a talent scout, but I do know talent when I see it (and hear it). I was absolutely blown away by this young, beautiful & talented country music artist. In a word, she's fantastic!!

As I watched and listened my comments were, "How old is she?" "You gotta be kiddin' me" (when he said "21") & "She's gonna go a long way, we're gonna be hearing her name for a long time to come!"

I have since voted for her daily and I urge everyone to check her out knowing that if they do she will surely have many more votes. I am confident that she will rise in the voting and make it to
Austin.

I do have one concern: Why has she been deleted from MySpace? When I try to get to her MySpace page from Famecast a pop-up message says that she has been removed. This is particularly disconcerting since it denies me the opportunity to learn more about this extraordinarily talented individual. I urge whoever can correct this "snafu" to do so immediately.

And on a personal note to
Shannon I say: Keep goin', Honey, you will go far!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Snowfall Widget for Blogger